Deep Learning Indaba 2017
10-15 September, Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA
- [11 September] Please consider submitting your abstracts to the Women in Machine Learning Workshop abstracts due 12 Sept), and to the Black in AI workshop (abstracts due 13 Oct) hosted at NIPS2017 in Long Beach, California. Funding available from both workshops for accepted posters.
- [6 September] Please note that the Indaba is fully booked, with a waiting list. We are unfortunately not able to accept any last minute registrations.
- [4 September] Download the Indaba programme here (PDF).
- [1 September] The Pre-Indaba Work is ready! Please ensure that you've stepped through it before Sunday 10 September.
- [29 August] Machine Learning and Data Science in Africa network forum. Please join this forum to help form a network of people across our continent working in deep learning, machine learning and data science.