The Indaba for 2017 year has ended, but use these resources to continue to learn and share.
- The community mailing list: Machine Learning and Data Science in Africa network forum is live. A community of almost 1000 people. Join now.
- See the Resources tab above to re-watch all the videos (and on youtube), get the slides, and follow the practicals.
- [16 September] While this year's Indaba is over, all our resources are available. And check the website again in a month or two for details of next year's Indaba.
- [11 September] Please consider submitting your abstracts to the Women in Machine Learning Workshop abstracts due 12 Sept), and to the Black in AI workshop (abstracts due 13 Oct) hosted at NIPS2017 in Long Beach, California. Funding available from both workshops for accepted posters.
- [6 September] Please note that the Indaba is fully booked, with a waiting list. We are unfortunately not able to accept any last minute registrations.
- [4 September] Download the Indaba programme here (PDF).
- [1 September] The Pre-Indaba Work is ready! Please ensure that you've stepped through it before Sunday 10 September.
- [29 August] Machine Learning and Data Science in Africa network forum. Please join this forum to help form a network of people across our continent working in deep learning, machine learning and data science.