Registration Fees and Payments
There are two types of payments:
- Registration fees for industry participants and academic faculty members.
- Voluntary registration payments
Industry and Academic Faculty Fees
- To reduce the barrier to participation, we ask no registration fees for students.
- We do charge a registration fee of ZAR 5,000 for participants from industry or academic faculty.
- Payments will be taken through a secure payment portal, and receipts provided for all payments.
Updates of how this fee can be paid will be updated soon.
Voluntary Student Contribution
- If you are a student, and wish to contribute towards the running cost of the Indaba -- meals, coffee breaks, evening events, movie screenings, teaching material, ... -- we would welcome any voluntary registration fee!
- There is no obligation. We want to keep the Indaba as accessible as possible!
- Your additional support will also help us provide more support to more students from across our continent to travel to the Indaba.
- This voluntary registration can be any amount, from ZAR 500 to the full registration of ZAR 5,000.
- This payment will be made through a secure payment profile and receipts available in all cases.
Updates of how this type of payment can be made will be update soon.